Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball Stadium features:
- Detailed painting of the Guaranteed Rate Field, home of the Chicago White Sox!
- Hand-stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Guaranteed Rate Field Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Do you remember the story of the White Sox? Let's return to Guaranteed Rate Field, one of the "retro classics" ballpark. The stadium was Chicago's first major sporting facility since Chicago Stadium in 1929. The stadium is home to the Chicago White Sox.
The Chicago White Sox is a Major League Baseball (MLB) club that plays in the American League (AL) Central division. Jerry Reinsdorf owns the team, which plays its home games at Guaranteed Rate Field on Chicago's South Side. The White Sox are one of two Major League Baseball (MLB) teams based in Chicago, the other being the National League (NL) Central division's Chicago Cubs. Yes, that's right there were two teams from Chicago, let the rivalry begin!
Here's a bit of trivia! The Chicago White Stockings were founded as a major league baseball club in 1900, before changing their name to the White Sox in 1904. The White Sox won the World Series in 1906 with a defense-oriented team dubbed "the Hitless Wonders," and again in 1917, led by Eddie Cicotte, Eddie Collins, and Shoeless Joe Jackson.
The White Sox won the American League pennant in 1959, led by Early Wynn, Nellie Fox, Luis Aparicio, and manager Al López. They won the AL pennant and the World Series in 2005, led by MVP Jermaine Dye, Paul Konerko, Mark Buehrle, and catcher A. J. Pierzynski and Ozzie Guillén, the World Series first Latino manager. The 87-year wait for the White Sox to win the World Series is the second-longest in MLB history, with their crosstown rivals, the Chicago Cubs, having the longest drought (107 seasons).
Let's get started! Let's double your fun. Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball Stadium is ideal for White Sox fans like you. A perfect commemorative baseball gift for family and friends who also enjoy watching games at Guaranteed Rate Field and cheering for the Chicago White Sox.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park