Oracle Park Baseball
Oracle Park Baseball features:
- Detailed painting of Oracle Park showing the beautiful outfield view of San Francisco Bay
- Hand-stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Oracle Park Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
McCovey Cove's A Jewel of a Diamond in the heart of San Francisco. Oh yes! Oracle Park is a Major League Baseball stadium located in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood. Oracle Park has been the home of the San Francisco Giants since 2000 and was previously known as Pacific Bell Park, SBC Park, and AT&T Park.
The area beyond Oracle Park's right-field wall is unofficially known as McCovey Cove, after former Giants player Willie McCovey. Willie Lee McCovey was a professional baseball player from the United States. From 1959 to 1980, he was the first baseman in Major League Baseball, most notably for the San Francisco Giants, for whom he played for 19 seasons. McCovey was a fearsome left-handed power hitter who retired in 1980, second only to Babe Ruth in career home runs among left-handed batters and seventh overall. What a legend.
Determined to succeed. The San Francisco Giants is one of the oldest and most successful teams in professional baseball, having won more games than any other team in Major American sports history. The team was the first major-league organization based in New York City, most notably playing home games at several iterations of the Polo Grounds. The Giants have appeared in the World Series 20 times, a National League record. The Giants won their then-record twenty-third National League pennant in 2014; this mark has since been equaled and surpassed by the rival Dodgers, who have 24 NL crowns as of 2020. The Giants' eight World Series titles are the second-most in the National League and the fifth-most of any franchise. Yes! Hands-down for the Giants!!!
Hitting the ball out of the park. The Giants proved once again that they are the "Jewel in the Crown" of Oracle Park. Oracle Park Baseball will remind you of the beautiful park and how great the San Francisco Giants have been throughout their history. A Commemorative Baseball that would look great in your home or room and make your family and friends smile. Woohoo!!! San Francisco Giants, you are made for success.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park