Citi Field Baseball
Citi Field Baseball features:
- Detailed painting of the Citi Field ballpark and printed Citi Field letters.
- Hand Stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Citi Field Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Welcome to New York Citi! Citi Field is a baseball stadium in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park in New York City. It opened in 2009 and is the home field of the New York Mets of Major League Baseball. The stadium was built to replace the nearby Shea Stadium, which opened in 1964.
The architecture of Citi Field incorporates an overarching bridge motif as New York City is connected by 2,027 bridges. This motif is reflected in the Mets logo, as the team is the symbolic bridge to the city's previous National League teams, the New York Giants and the Brooklyn Dodgers. The Home Run Apple is another Shea Stadium tradition carried over to Citi Field. When a Mets player hits a home run, a massive apple with a Mets logo on the front lights up from its housing in the batter's eye in center field. Wow! Exciting.
Let's go and meet The New York Mets. The New York Mets are an American professional baseball team based in the Queens borough of New York City. The Mets are a member of Major League Baseball's (MLB) National League (NL) East division. They are one of two major league teams in New York City, the other being the American League's (AL) New York Yankees.
The New York Mets never finished higher than second-to-last in the 1960s until the "Miracle Mets" defeated the Baltimore Orioles in the 1969 World Series, which is regarded as one of the biggest upsets in World Series history despite winning 100 games that season (most recently in 2000 and 2015). Whoah! You prove yourself Awesome New York Mets. Yes!
Citi Field is an excellent place to watch baseball. Throughout the game, there is constant music and entertainment. The stadium itself is beautiful and has a simply good vibe. A warm summer night at Citi Field is as good as it gets in baseball. Refreshing indeed!
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park