Citizens Bank Park Baseball
Citizens Bank Park Baseball features:
- Detailed painting of the Citizens Bank Park and the words Citizens Bank Park printed on it.
- Hand stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Citizens Bank Park Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Oh, the Phillies at the Bank. Citizens Bank Park, located in the Stadium Complex of the City of Brotherly Love, has been their home since 2004. Citizens Bank Park is the Phillies' seventh home stadium since its inception. It can hold 42,792 people and has 70 luxury suites. The park has three levels of seating, all of which are angled towards home plate. Its outfield walls provide excellent views of the Philadelphia skyline. In the heart of Philadelphia, this is an incredible view.
To brim with excitement. The Philadelphia Phillies, founded in 1883, is one of the oldest continuously operating professional baseball franchises. The Phillies have two World Series titles (against the Kansas City Royals in 1980 and the Tampa Bay Rays in 2008) and seven National League pennants, the first of which was in 1915. The Phillies had played 77 consecutive seasons (and 97 seasons since the club's inception) before winning their first World Series, which was longer than any of the other 16 teams that comprised the major leagues during the first half of the twentieth century. Wow, way to go Phillies!!!
Since the advent of the Divisional Era, the Philadelphia Phillies have been one of the most successful franchises in Major League Baseball. The Phillies have won 11 division titles, including five straight from 2007 to 2011, ranking them sixth among all teams and fourth in the National League. They are, however, one of only two teams without a wild card berth. Mike Schmidt, a Hall of Fame third baseman, is widely regarded as the greatest player in franchise history. Take pleasure wherever you can find it. Oh yeah! Philadelphia Phillies right here.
Citizens Bank Park does an excellent job of displaying the long history of the Philadelphia Phillies organization while also providing one of the best stadiums in MLB in terms of sightlines and great in-game entertainment from one of the league's best mascots, the Phillie Phanatic.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park