Fenway Park Baseball
Fenway Park Baseball Stadium features:
- Detailed painting of Fenway Park, the beloved home of the Red Sox, and a view of the scoreboard and “Green Monster”
- Hand stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Fenway Park Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Let me take you to one of the classic parks. Fenway Park is the oldest ballpark in the Major Leagues, and it is very proud of it! It has been the home of the Boston Red Sox, the city's American League baseball team since 1912, and it's only Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise since 1953.
The first game was played on April 20, 1912, with Boston defeating the New York Highlanders 7–6 in 11 innings, with mayor John F. Fitzgerald throwing out the first pitch. Yes! First game and the win!
The Red Sox dominated the new league, defeating the Pittsburgh Pirates in the first World Series in 1903 and going on to win four more titles by 1918. The Red Sox witnessed some of the most memorable World Series moments, such as Enos Slaughter's "mad dash" in 1946, the 1967 "Impossible Dream," Carlton Fisk's home run in 1975, and 1986 Bill Buckner's error. The Red Sox became the first team in the twenty-first century to win four World Series trophies with victories in 2004, 2007, 2013, and 2018, incredible!
To sum up the fun! Boston Redsox has won nine World Series championships, which is tied for the third-most of any MLB team and has appeared in 13 of them. Their most recent World Series appearance and victory took place in 2018. Furthermore, they won the American League pennant in 1904.
Our Fenway Park Baseball is the best commemorative baseball gift for your family and friends who bleed Boston Red and cheer on the Red Sox at every game in Fenway Park!
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park