Coors Field Baseball
Coors Field Baseball Stadium features:
- It has a detailed painting of the inside of Coors Field ballpark and the entrance of Coors Field!
- Hand Stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Coors Field Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Have you ever heard of Baseball in the Rockies? Coors Field opened in 1995, and it was one of several yards that opened during the post-Camden retro era. Coors Field, now in its 24th season, is the third oldest National League stadium in the senior circuit, trailing only Wrigley Field and Dodger Stadium. It is the home stadium of the Colorado Rockies of Major League Baseball. Yes, Welcome to Baseball in the Rocky Mountains.
Since its inception, Coors Field has been known as a homer-friendly park. The great Vin Scully once described Coors Field as "the only yard in the Majors where one can hit a homer on a check swing." That’s cool, right?
The Rockies debuted as an expansion team in 1993 and played their home games at Mile High Stadium for the first two seasons. They've been playing at Coors Field since 1995, and it's earned a reputation as a hitter's paradise. The Rockies have made the playoffs five times, each time as a Wild Card winner.
Aside from the numerous home runs, Coors has had its fair share of memorable moments, the most notable of which was the Rockies' first World Series appearance in 2007. The Rockies won 21 of their final 22 games in 2007 to reach the postseason, including an epic one-game playoff to determine the National League Wild Card. Wow!
Coors Field has recently produced back-to-back playoff teams, with the home nine advancing to last year's NLDS and defeating the Cubs in another thrilling Wild Card game. Can you believe it? Defeating the Cubs. Congratulations, Rockies!!!
As a Rockies fan, I am convinced that Coors Field Baseball Stadium is the best collectible for you. A Commemorative Baseball is an ideal gift for family and friends who enjoy being inside Coors Field and watching the video/scoreboard that resembles the Rockies logo and provides vivid, crisp, and clear video replays, displays, and stats. Always a great time inside Coors Field.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park