Dodger Stadium Baseball
Dodger Stadium Baseball features:
- Detailed painting of Dodger Stadium, both inside and outside the stadium, and the beautiful California landscape!
- Hand stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included)
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Dodger Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Welcome to the “Blue Heaven on Earth”. Tonight! L.A. is turning blue. Yes, you read that right. The L.A. Dodgers play their home games at Dodger Stadium. Dodger Stadium is also known as "Blue Heaven on Earth," a nickname coined by Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda.
Dodger Stadium is the Major League Baseball home stadium of the Los Angeles Dodgers. After Fenway Park in Boston (1912) and Wrigley Field in Chicago, it is the third-oldest ballpark west of the Mississippi River, having opened in 1962. (1914), and it is the largest baseball stadium in the world by seat capacity. The stadium often referred to as a "pitcher's ballpark," has seen 13 no-hitters, two of which were perfect games.
The Los Angeles Dodgers were the first Major League Baseball team in the city. The Dodgers played their first game in Los Angeles on April 18, 1958, defeating the former New York and now new San Francisco Giants, 6–5, in front of 78,672 fans at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Year after year, Dodger Stadium consistently has the highest attendance figures in baseball. The excitement of last season's (2020) championship run has returned, with nightly attendance of 40,000 or more. This season's (2021) team is vying for a 9th consecutive postseason appearance, and the stadium is back to overflowing capacity. Whoa! Mind-blowing crowd.
The Pope, Elton John, Michael Jackson, and The Beatles have all performed at Dodger Stadium during its illustrious history, which includes 23 postseason games and TEN World Series matchups!
What a fantastic adventure inside “Blue Heaven on Earth”. L. A. You never cease to amaze us! Dodger Stadium is the best collectible for you and perfect for your room or anywhere in your home. A Commemorative Baseball ideal for Dodger fans like you and your family and friends watching games at Dodger Stadium together, turning the stadium blue and rooting for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park