Minute Maid Park Baseball
Minute Maid Park Baseball Stadium features:
- Detailed painting of Minute Maid Park and printed Minute Maid letters.
- Hand-stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Minute Maid Park Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Hello Juice Box! Let me take you to Minute Maid Park. Minute Maid Park, formerly known as The Ballpark at Union Station, Enron Field, and Astros Field, is a retractable roof stadium located in Downtown Houston, Texas. It opened in 2000 as the home ballpark of the Houston Astros of Major League Baseball.
The Astros were founded in 1962 as the Houston Colt .45s and joined the National League as an expansion team alongside the New York Mets. The current name, reflecting Houston's role as the home of the Johnson Space Center, was adopted three years later, when they moved into the Astrodome, the world's first domed sports stadium and the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World!’
Rise of Astros. The Astros won their first game in 1972 and reached the playoffs for the first time in 1980. In 2005, The Astros made their first World Series appearance. During the early 2010s, the team embraced sabermetrics and pioneered new analytical technologies, transforming from a middling franchise to one of MLB's most dominant and successful clubs, winning over 100 games in three consecutive seasons. Hall of Famers Joe Morgan, Nolan Ryan, Craig Biggio, and Jeff Bagwell have all played for the 'Stros and etched their names in the team's record book over the years.
The Astros would move into their current stadium, Minute Maid Park, in 2000 and go on to have their most successful season yet, winning the American League pennant in 2017 and 2019, as well as the World Series in 2017. Alright!
Minute Maid Park, located in the heart of Space City, is now in its second decade of operation, but it remains one of the best baseball experiences in the league. The stadium's playing field is made of natural grass. It was built to replace the Astrodome, the world's first domed sports stadium, which opened in 1965.
Are you caught up in every moment with the Astros inside Minute Maid Park? Oh yes! The same excitement you feel when you have the Minute Maid Park Baseball Stadium inside your room or anywhere in your home. A Commemorative Baseball ideal for your family and friends who are always at Minute Maid Park drinking, cheering, and shouting for the Astros' victories.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park