Oakland RingCentral Coliseum Stadium Baseball
RingCentral Coliseum Baseball features:
- Detailed painting of the RingCentral Coliseum and the words “Home Of The Athletics” printed on it.
- Hand-stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our RingCentral Coliseum Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Tonight in Oakland, the Athletics are ringing! The Oakland Coliseum, now known as RingCentral Coliseum, is a stadium in Oakland, California. It is part of the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum Complex, which also includes the adjacent Oakland Arena and is located near Interstate 880.
The Rolling Stones played two shows at the stadium in November 1969. The show's bootleg recording was titled Live'r Than You'll Ever Be. TThe stadium served as the site of the 1987 Major League Baseball All-Star Game. Three more World Series were held at the venue between 1988 and 1990. Woah! Let that ball rollin’.
To learn a little more about the Oakland A's. The Oakland Athletics play their home games at the RingCentral Coliseum in Major League Baseball. The Athletics won their fourth World Series since moving to Oakland in 1989, sweeping the San Francisco Giants in the earthquake-interrupted "Battle of the Bay." That is amazing!!!
The Oakland Athletics' 2019 season has been another exciting one. The A's have called The Oakland Coliseum home since they arrived in the East Bay in 1968. While the Coliseum isn't exactly at the top of any fan's ballpark experience (to put it mildly), the A's have a long history with the venue, appearing in the postseason 19 times and winning four World Series. Their 19 postseason appearances tie them with the Dodgers for third-most in that span, trailing only the Braves and Yankees. Some of baseball's greatest players, including Reggie Jackson, Ricky Henderson, Dennis Eckersley, Rollie Fingers, and Catfish Hunter, lived in Oakland at some point during their careers. I am caught up in the moment for the A’s.
Indeed, Major League Baseball is still Major League Baseball. If you are a baseball fan like me, you will agree that a day at any ballpark is preferable to a day at the office. When things are going well, the fans bleed Oakland green and gold and can raise their cheering to a healthy roar.
To add up to your excitement. RingCentral Coliseum Baseball is for you to remember all the exciting games with the Oakland Athletics. A Commemorative Baseball is ideal for you and your loved ones who are with you all the time inside the Coliseum. It's always a thrill to be inside RingCentral Coliseum watching the A's win
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park