Progressive Field Baseball
Progressive Field Baseball Features:
- Detailed painting of the Progressive Field ballpark and printed Progressive Field letters.
- Hand-stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see! (Sold Separately)
Our Progressive Field Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
From The Jake to The Prog. Yes! That's right. The Progressive Field ballpark is popularly known as "The Jake" because of its original name. Since 2008, the Progressive Field has been referred to as the Prog. Don't worry, no one will look at you strangely if you keep referring to it as "The Jake."
Whether you refer to the ballpark as Jake or Prog, Progressive Field is the home field of the Cleveland Guardians, formerly known as the Cleveland Indians. Progressive Field was voted MLB's best ballpark in a 2008 Sports Illustrated fan poll.
The exciting part is, since relocating to Progressive Field, the Indians have won ten Central Division championships, three American League pennants, and hosted playoff games in 12 different seasons, the most recent in 2020. The Indians have hosted games of the American League Championship Series three times in five seasons and advanced to the World Series three times.
Here we go! Cleveland Indians’ name stuck and has been used for over a century. The Indians were commonly referred to as the "Tribe" and the "Wahoos," with the latter referring to their long-standing logo, Chief Wahoo. The team dropped the name "Indians" after the 2021 season, becoming the Guardians on November 19, 2021. Despite the name change, the Guardians are looking forward to more victories.
Jake or Prog, Indians or Guardians. It was the wisest decision for Clevelands, who have won ten American League Central Division titles and three World Series since the park opened. There are numerous reminders of the Indians' rich history throughout the park, including statues of Tribe legends such as Bob Feller and Larry Doby, the first African-American to play in the American League. Are you a member of the tribe? Because we are!
Are you Jake or Prog? Indians or Guardians? Regardless, I am sure Progressive Field Baseball Stadium is for you. This is ideal for a fan who has followed the Indians' journey throughout history.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park