LoanDepot Park Baseball
LoanDepot Park Baseball features:
- Detailed painting of LoanDepot Park, both inside and outside!
- Hand-stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our LoanDepot Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Welcome to Miami! Yes, LoanDepot Park (formerly Marlins Park and stylized as loanDepot park) is a retractable roof stadium in Miami, Florida. It is the home of the Miami Marlins of Major League Baseball. The park is truly one-of-a-kind, with features and amenities not found anywhere else in MLB. LoanDepot Park is stunning!
LoanDepot Park pays homage to the two football stadiums that have played a significant role in the team's stadium history. As a nod to their team's early years, it transfers over "The Bermuda Triangle" quirk of what was then Sun Life Stadium's outfield fence. Inside and outside the park, there are tributes to the beloved old Orange Bowl.
Learn everything there is to know about The Marlins. The Marlins are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team that plays in the National League (NL) East division. The Marlins have only made the playoffs three times, but they have won the World Series on two of those occasions, in 1997 and 2003. They made three playoff appearances as wild card teams, making them one of only two MLB franchises (along with the Colorado Rockies). In addition, the Marlins are the first team to win the World Series as a wild card. Wow! Never underestimate The Marlins!!!
Hold on to your seat! The Marlins won the World Series against the Chicago Cubs four games to three on October 15, coming back from a 3–1 deficit. The Marlins defeated the heavily favored New York Yankees in six games in the 2003 World Series, winning the sixth game at Yankee Stadium. With a walk-off home run in extra innings, shortstop Lex González helped the Marlins win Game 4 of the series. After pitching a five-hit complete-game shutout in Game 6, Josh Beckett was named the series Most Valuable Player. Skipper Jack McKeon became the oldest manager in World Series history. Proves that the Miami Marlins are not an underdog.
Are you like the Marlins, never give up? If yes, then the LoanDepot Park Baseball Stadium is the ideal collectible for you and would look great in your room or anywhere in your home. This is the best collectible to remind you not to give up on all of life's games. A Commemorative Baseball ideal for Marlins fans like you and your family and friends wearing T-shirts with letter M printed inside LoanDepot Park to cheer on The Miami Marlins in their victory quest.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park