Great American Ballpark Baseball
Great American Ball Park Baseball Stadium features:
- Detailed painting of the Great American Ball Park
- Hand Stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Great American Ball Park Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
‘Twas a great time in Cincinnati. The best time to go to the ballpark is on opening day, which is a holiday for many people in town. Great American Ballpark opened for the 2003 Cincinnati Reds season, replacing one of the few remaining multi-purpose facilities in the major leagues.
Let me tell you about The Baseball Spirit at the Great American Ballpark's entrance. A 50 x 20 ft limestone statue near the main entrance depicts a young baseball player looking up to heroic figures of a batter, pitcher, and fielder, all against the backdrop of many Cincinnati landmarks, including the riverfront and Union Terminal. At the entrance, everyone takes pictures. Have you taken one as well?
On 15 different occasions, the Cincinnati Reds celebrated their 150th season of professional baseball by wearing throwback uniforms dating back to 1902. The season also saw the announcement of a new left-field scoreboard, which will cost $12.8 million to install for the 2019 season! To commemorate the sesquicentennial season of the world's oldest professional baseball club, the club renovated its Reds’ Hall of Fame to include a 360-degree interactive theater and added new menu items to its concession stands.
Lets share some more, from 1969 to 1993, the Reds were in the NL West division before moving to the Central division in 1994. They have five World Series titles, nine National League pennants, one American Association pennant, and ten division titles. The team's home games were held at Great American Ball Park, which opened in 2003. Since 2006, Bob Castellini has served as the Reds' CEO.
I am sure you get excited every season to go to Great American Ball Park in those red T-shirts and cheer for the "Reds" all the way. You'll love Great American Ball Park Baseball Stadium for Cincinnati Reds fans. A perfect Commemorative Baseball gift for your family and friends who never forget to wear some Reds to Great American Ball Park!
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park