Busch Stadium Baseball
Busch Stadium Baseball features:
- Detailed painting of Busch Stadium with its iconic outfield view!
- Hand Stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see!
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Busch Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Busch Stadium, also known colloquially as "New Busch Stadium" or "Busch Stadium III," is a baseball stadium in St. Louis, Missouri that serves as the home of the city's Major League Baseball (MLB) team, the St. Louis Cardinals. It took the place of Busch Memorial Stadium (also known as Busch Stadium II) and occupies a portion of the former stadium's footprint.
On April 4, 2006, Busch Stadium opened with an exhibition game between the minor league Memphis Redbirds and the Springfield Cardinals, both The Cardinals affiliates, which Springfield won 5–3, with right-hander Mike Parisi recording the first win. The Cardinals defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 6–4 in the first official major league game on April 10, 2006, thanks to an Albert Pujols home run and winning pitcher Mark Mulder. Wow! Cardinals, you're fueling my excitement!!!
The St. Louis Cardinals are a Major League Baseball (MLB) club that plays in the National League (NL) Central division. Since 2006, the Cardinals have played their home games at Busch Stadium in downtown St. Louis. The Cardinals are one of the Country's oldest and most successful professional baseball teams, having won 11 World Series titles, the most of any NL team, and second only to the New York Yankees in MLB. The team has the third-most National League pennants (19) of any team in history. In addition, St. Louis Cardinals have won 14 division titles in the East and Central divisions. What an incredible accomplishment.
The Cardinals are well-known for their devoted fan base: despite playing in a mid-level market, they consistently have among the highest attendances in the league and rank in the top three in MLB in local television ratings. Yes! Your games are worth watching.
Do you adore the Cardinals and avidly follow their games? Yes, indeed! As a Cardinals fan, Busch Stadium Baseball is an ideal collectible. A Commemorative Baseball that would look great in your home and would entice your family and friends to go to Busch Stadium games and show their full support for the St. Louis Cardinals!
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park