Rogers Centre Baseball
Rogers Centre Baseball features are:
- Detailed painting of Rogers Centre and printed Rogers Centre letters and skyline view of Toronto!
- Hand-stitched and regulation-sized!
- FREE clear protective display case (included).
- Made through a multimedia process of royalty-free photography & digital sketching through watercolor digital painting.
Don't forget to pair it with our Mini-Bat Display, which is the PERFECT addition for proudly displaying your stadium series baseball for all to see! (Sold Separately)
Take advantage of our Free Shipping! Limited Supply Available
Our Rogers Centre Stadium Series Baseball Story & Inspiration:
Let me take you to Maple City where you find Blue Jays. The Rogers Centre (originally SkyDome) is a multi-purpose retractable roof stadium in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, near the northern shore of Lake Ontario, just southwest of the CN Tower.
The Rogers Centre is notable for having the first fully retractable motorized roof, as well as the 348-room hotel attached to it, with 70 rooms overlooking the field. Wow! A stadium that also has a hotel room. That's fantastic!
To know more about the Blue Jays. The Blue Jays are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team that plays in the American League (AL) East division. The name "Blue Jays" is derived from the same-named bird, and blue is also the traditional color of Toronto's collegiate and professional sports teams, including the Maple Leafs (ice hockey) and the Argonauts (Canadian football). Yes, indeed! Make a note of it in your history book.
Hold on to your seat. Toronto Blue Jays had their first winning season in 1983 and were division champions two years later. The Blue Jays were an AL East powerhouse from 1985 to 1993, winning five division titles in nine seasons, including three in a row from 1991 to 1993. During that stretch, the team won back-to-back World Series titles in 1992 and 1993, led by a core group of award-winning All-Star players that included Hall of Famer Roberto Alomar, Joe Carter, John Olerud, and Devon White.
The Blue Jays were the first (and, to date, only) team from outside the United States to appear in and win a World Series, as well as the quickest AL expansion team to do so, winning in their 16th season. As of 2019, they are one of only two MLB franchises that have gone undefeated in multiple World Series appearances, along with the Miami Marlins of the National League.
Wow! The Toronto Blue Jays have a fantastic history. A Rogers Centre Baseball is ideal if you are a die-hard Blue Jays fan. A Commemorative Baseball that will thrill your family and friends as they watch the Blue Jays win every game.
⚾ CLICKABLE STADIUM CHEATSHEET!
- Arizona Diamond Backs - Chase Field
- Atlanta Braves - Truist Park
- Baltimore Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Boston Redsox - Fenway Park
- Chicago Cubs - Wrigley Field
- Chicago White Sox - Guaranteed Rate Field Baseball
- Cincinnati Reds - Great American Ball Park
- Cleveland Indians - Progressive Field Baseball
- Colorado Rockies - Coors Field Baseball
- Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park
- Houston Astros - Minute Maid Park
- Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels - Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
- Miami Marlins - LoanDepot Park Baseball
- Milwaukee - Miller Park
- Minnesota Twins - Target Field
- New York Mets - Citi Field
- New York Yankees - Yankee Stadium
- Oakland A's - RingCentral Coliseum
- Philadelphia Phillies - Citizens Bank Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates - PNC Park
- San Diego Padres - Petco Park
- San Francisco - Oracle Park
- Seattle Mariners - T-Mobile Park
- St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays - Tropicana Field
- Texas Rangers - Globe Life Field
- Toronto Blue Jays - Rogers Centre
- Washington Nationals - Nationals Park